Futronic FS88H FingerPrint Scanner/Reader.
Approved Fingerprint scanner for transacting on CIPC for third party agents!! We can courier or you can collect from our premises!!
Futronic FS88 is an optical USB 2.0 fingerprint scanner. The scanner was certified by FBI to be compliant with PIV-071006 Image Quality Specification for Singer Finger Reader. Also FS88 is listed in the US General Services Administration (GSA) FIPS 201 Evaluation Program Approved Product List.
Technically FS88 scanner is an enhanced version of Futronic FS80 with CMOS image sensor technology and precise optical system. Infra-red LEDs are used to illuminate a finger during scanning. The scanner is able to adapt to fingerprint image quality (wet, dry or blurred fingers) by adjusting illumination intensity. Sensors window is able to resist scratches and other stress.
The FS88 scanner includes an electronic circuit for live finger detection and special software for it.
Futronic FS88H is an updated model of the original FS88.
Special electronic circuit is built into FS88H to do Live Finger Detection (LFD). With appropriate software in PC, user can select this LFD feature so that only live finger’s fingerprint will be scanned into PC. Fake fingers made from silicone rubber, play-doh, etc, will be rejected. And the LFD feature is included in all Futronic standard software.
A unique serial number is factory-programmed into the USB Device Descriptor of each FS88H. So every FS88H is traceable and this is very important for government identity management projects.
Futronic provides Application Programming Interface (API) for FS88H to capture fingerprint image on the following platforms:
- Windows XP/2003, 32 bit and 64 bit.
- Windows Vista/2008/2012, 32 bit and 64 bit.
- Windows 7/8, 32 bit and 64 bit.
- Linux with kernel 2.4 or higher (for both x86 and ARM9)
- Windows CE 5.0 and 6.0 (for both x86 and ARM9)
- MAC OS(version 10.5, 10.6 and 10.7, Intel CPU)
- Android 3.1 and higher with USB Host port
Please contact Futronic for more details.
- Fingerprint scanning window size is 16.26 x 24.38mm
- Image resolution is 320×480 pixels, 500 DPI
- Image format is 8 bit 256 grayscale
- Raw fingerprint image file size is 150K byte